Log out

How do I become a registered nurse or midwife in the UAE?

To practice as a nurse or midwife in the UAE, you must first register with one of the following three major health care providers:  Ministry of Health, Health Authority - Abu Dhabi, or Dubai Health Authority. More information on registration with these institutions can be obtained by visiting their individual websites (see below).

Ministry of Health (MOH)                    
Health Authority - Abu Dhabi (HAAD) 
Dubai Health Authority ( DHA )           

Currently there is no one country-wide system for registering nurses and midwives in the UAE, and the UAE Nursing and Midwifery Council is working on achieving this in the future.